Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Things you should know about me.

Okay so Hey there! These are just a few things you should know about me...... since your reading my blog :3
1. My name is Sussel :3
2. My favorite color is Purple, but i love all colors
3. My biggest pet peeve is Stereotyping
4. I'm Trying to be Vegan, but its REALLY hard.
5. I hate when people bash on other people.
6.My favorite number is 4
7. I LOVE music!!♥
8. I love Christofer Drew♥
9. I hate being told what to do
10.I wish I knew how to longboard
11. I hate when people make a big deal about being in a relationship
12. I hate guys or girls who are jerks
13. I hate people with big egos
14. I hate when people say "Oh im so fat or ugly"..etc, so that people can tell them otherwise.
15. I hate bugs, but love animals.
16. I like when people are nice :3
17. I like emo haircuts, their cool X)
18. I want to be famous
19. I want to go around the world
20.I wish wishes actually came true :3
Hahaha well that's all for now!!
*Stay Gold*

No comments:

Post a Comment