Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A new start.


     Only one month and a half until high school starts. Wow, time goes by fast. I'm going to try and make the best out of high school. I've never really been a school person. I mean, I love school and everything but I've always been too embarrassed to be in any clubs or sports teams. Hopefully this year will be different, I mean, I feel different. I have different friends since my old school closed down last year. But I luckily adapted quickly.
       This year, I'm planning on trying out for more sports, and plays or musicals. I don't know, I guess what I really want is to be more active in school.....and get good grades, not that I had bad grades before. Next year, I plan to not get in any drama, as I usually get in it, without even trying to. I also hope to not be judgemental and accept the fact that everyone has their own opinion and I can't hold that against them or judge them because of it.
         Well, that's all about high school for now. Let's hope it'll be...... A new start. :)
     *Stay Gold*

No comments:

Post a Comment