Saturday, March 9, 2013

I'm back

I'm back.
My last post on this blog was on June 1, 2012, and it is now March 9, 2013.
As you may or may not have noticed, several things have already changed about this blog in the few minutes that I have had it open today. For example, the title, "Distant Dreams" has been changed, the template has also been changed. Why? I'm not particularly sure.
I'm not the same person I was 10 months ago. Now, I'm not saying that's a bad thing.
To start with, I'm now a sophomore in high school, and to be completely honest, I'm not completely sure if I like it or not. I've had a lot of things going on lately and I'm pretty sure I have no life. Not that I ever did...
Reading over my past posts...I have to say, I sound like an idiot. Which is okay, because I am.
I won't delete any of my previous posts though, that way, I can actually remember what I did a couple years ago, because right now, I don't even know who I am.
I'm still vegetarian, I still love music, and I'm sixteen and in love with Pokemon.
One thing that has definitely changed these last 10 months is my music taste.
Around the time that I last posted, I started to listen to several different bands, and now that's pretty much all I listen to.
I'm still in band, and I'm section leader of the Clarinets. That's pretty legit.
I can admit that right now I'm rambling on because I have nothing better to do.
To make things worse, I'm sick, and the musical I'm in starts this week.
Right now, I'm in my pajamas, listening to Of Mice & Men, and trying to avoid human contact.
My typical Saturday night.
I'm not going to make any promises and say that I'm going to post more often.
I have a pretty tight schedule and honestly, blogging isn't necessarily top thing on my to-do list.
What I will say though, is that I'll occasionally write about the things I'm interested in, that, or I will rant.
Don't say I didn't warn you.
Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment