Thursday, May 31, 2012

YAY.

Ok. So I know what you guys are thinking. "OH NO. IT'S HER AGAIN? I THOUGHT WE GOT RID OF HER!!!" Well....you didn't! (; So it's obviously been a reallllly long time since I've been on here and I'm pretty sure no one's going to read this but Hey! It's worth the shot. Wow. This year has seriously gone by SO fast. I'm a sophomore now! Yay. haha. Well, I guess highschool's going to go by even faster. Which is kinda sad. I mean, I know sometimes I just wish I could grow up as soon as possible but most of the time, I still like my mom cutting up my vegetables. Kidding. I know I said I was going to try to be vegan but as many of you have already guessed. I failed. BUT, don't worry, I still don't eat any animals....unless you count gummy bears or animal crackers. I guess this year has just been, pretty darn amazing! I've met new people, tried new things, and I've also discovered new things about myself along the way. Man. It has been a long time since I've been on here. So what am I supposed to write about again? haha Kidding. Wellllll it's 11:37 pm on a Thursday night so I'll let you children sleep! I'll try to write more often but I won't make any promises! Peace!

PS: follow me on twitter! Susselie44 (:

*Stay Gold*

No comments:

Post a Comment